- Croissant Dough
- Cocoa Détrempe
- Homemade Chocolate sticks
- 71.78 oz/2035 g high-gluten flour
- 5 oz/140 g European style butter
- 1.6 oz/45 g sea salt
- 10.5 oz/300 g granulated sugar
- 2.1 oz/60 g milk powder 26% fat
- 1.76 oz/50 g fresh yeast
- 34.5 oz/980 g fresh water
NOTE: Make your base temperature calculation, take 55°C as a BT and use as follows: Base Temperature – (room temperature + flour temperature) = water temperature
- Once you have the water at the correct temperature, pour all the ingredients in the bowl, and start mixing the dough, first speed for 8 minutes, then second speed for 3 minutes.
- You want your detrempe firm but not too hard. Dough temperature out of the bowl should be between 21.5°C and 22.5°C.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and let rise at room temperature for 1 hour. Tight it up (knock down), and give it a square shape before placing it into the freezer for 1 hour (turn it upside down after 35 minutes).